Recently, one of the users bought an iPhone. They used Microsoft Software like Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Learn about how to transfer outlook contacts to iPhone.
Method 1: Using iCloud
- Go to Settings -> iCloud.
- Check whether the iCloud account is signed in.
- Download and install iCloud on your Windows PC. Once you installed iCloud, restart your PC.
- Open iCloud on your PC by going into Start -> All Apps -> iCloud.
- If you want to sync email, create an iCloud email address at the top of the window and click Apply.
The outlook items sync your iOS devices.
Method 2: Import contacts using iPhone without iTunes
Take a backup from your iOS device.
- Go to Outlook and create a new email and attach a newly created email for (E.g: “allvcards.vcf file) and send it.
- Open the email address from iPhone, and move down to the attachments list, and click on “allcards.vcf” file and then select “Add All ## Contacts”.
Now, the iPhone contacts will appear in the iOS Address Book.
Method 3: Sync the contacts with Outlook through iTunes
Go to Settings -> iCloud and see whether your email is signed out.
Use USB cable and connect your device with your PC. If iTunes is not installed, install it.
How to install iTunes
- Go to Start -> All Apps -> iTunes.
- Select the iTunes from the upper left corner of the screen.
- Go to the left side of the window and select info button.
- Look at the items you want to sync
“Sync Contacts with” > “Outlook”.
“Sync Calendars with” > “Outlook”.
5. Click on sync to when you wish to sync the data.
Method 4: Sync contacts using Exchange Server
You can sync your Outlook contacts with Exchange Server. If you connect your iPhone or iPad with an international corporate network you can use this method.
- Go to the home page, and choose Settings.
- Select “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars”.
- If you want to add any additional items choose “Exchange” or select “Add Account” -> Exchange.
- Enter your exchange information by giving user name and password.
Note: You can also sync contacts with Outlook.com
Hope, this post will help to transfer outlook contacts to iPhone.