When I try to export my iMovie project to 1080p file size it won’t work. Then, I Googled it and I figured out the following steps to export the iMovie projects in 1080p Size. Here is a simple trick to solve the issue.
- Launch iMovie in Mac.
- Import the Video or Open the existing project.
- Select File -> Share -> Choose File.
- Now you may see the Resolution option 1080p size is Greyed out.
- If you have any other Video that has a Size in 1080p drag and drop it in the editing part.
- Now Drag and Drop the 720p Video.
- Open File-> Share -> File Option.
- You can see the 1080p size resolution is Enabled.
- Now back again, “Delete” the 1080p Video inserted in iMovie.
- Export the file in 1080p file size.
- Name the Project and Click on Save Button to export it.
Hopefully, the article is useful to export 1080p file size in iMovie. If the article is helpful to you. Let me know in the Comments! Thank you…