Getting a lot of Notifications often…? Wanna get rid of Notifications so quickly…? If yes, then am pretty sure that this article will be useful to you. Some of the new iPhone Users might feel difficult to Clear All Notifications from your device. Am here to help those users. Here, I gonna tell you how to solve iMessage Notifications Won’t Go Away on iOS 12 issue so that you can make use of it and get rid of such notifications so easily.
Method 1: Clear All Notifications using 3D Touch
- On your iPhone, swipe down from the top of the Home Screen.
- Now you will be able to see the Notification panel.
- Then use 3D Touch on the X button next to the Notification.
- Tap on Clear All Notifications.
Method 2: Clear Specific Notifications or Alert
If you wanna remove only specific Notifications or alert, you can use this method.
- Firstly, swipe down from the top of the Home screen.
- Now you will be able to see the Notification Panel
- Then swipe over to any specific alert from right to left.
- Finally, tap on Clear.
Hope the above two methods will be helpful for you. If you find this article as useful, do let us know through your comments below. Thank You…