When I was sending a text messages, I got this “Number Changed to Primary” on my new iPhone XS Max. Many iPhone users also having this same issue on their iPhone XS, Xs Max and XR. Are you one of this? If yes, then read this article. Here I am going to tell you some solutions to fix this problem. I will sure that your problem will be solved after trying these solutions.
Solution 1: Force Restart your device
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Solution 2: Turn On and Off iMessage
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down the page to find Messages and click on it.
- Now, turn off iMessage.
- Wait for few seconds and turn it on back.
Solution 3: Change Default Voice Line
- Go to Settings -> Cellular -> Default Voice Line.
- Tap to change.
Solution 4: Change Cellular Data Number
- Go to Settings -> Cellular -> Cellular Data.
- Choose the phone number which you want to use for your data.
Solution 5: Sign Out iMessage
- Go to Settings -> Messages -> Send & Receive.
- Tap on your Apple ID and tap Sign Out.
- Now, go to Settings -> FaceTime and select the Apple ID and click Sign Out.
- Now, restart your iPhone. Then Sign in back iMessage and FaceTime using Apple ID.
We hope this article has solved your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, tell us through your comments.