Recently, iMac and MacBook Pro users experiencing the issue about, while downloading and installing the Mac OS upgrade to Catalina. After the installation, Mac gets stucks on the start-up screen like “Setting Up Your Mac“. After that, I searched for the solution in the Apple forum. Then I got some solutions to resolve the issue from the Mac. So, here I’m gonna share with you the solution.
Solution 1: Reset the SMC On Mac
If your Mac gets stuck on the start-up screen, then try to reset the SMC. To do that,
- Shut down your Mac by using the power button.
- Then press and hold the Shift + Control + Option keys simultaneously.
- Keep holding the Shift + Control + Option keys for a few seconds, and again press and hold the Power button.
- Now release Shift + Control + Option keys.
- After that, turn on the Mac. For that, press the Power button.
- That’s all.
Solution No 2: Shutdown your Mac and restart it
One mac user said this method is worked for them to solve the issue. So you may try this one.
- First, Shutdown your Mac.
- For that, press and hold the Power button until the Mac turns off.
- Wait for a few seconds and again turn on the Mac.
- After that, restart your Mac.
- Now, check your mac, it should normally startup.
Guys, if you know any other solutions to solve the “setting up your Mac” stuck screen, tell me in the comment section. Thank you…