After downloading and installing new Mac OS X upgrade like (OS X El Capitan or OS X Yosemite), Mac Mini, iMac or MacBook Air stuck on the part “setting up your Mac”.
Solution 1 : (Suggested by Apple support)
- Shut down your Mac computer.
- Connect your computer into charger or power source.
- Press and hold the Shift + Control + Option keys simultaneously.
- While holding Shift + Control + Option keys, press and release the Power button.
- Now release Shift + Control + Option keys.
- Power on your Mac system.
- Thats all.
If you knew any other solutions to solve “setting up your Mac stuck iMac issue”, inform us via comment.