Hello, Plantsman… It may be useful if you enjoy gardening or want to learn more about plants, such as a botany student. Here is the iPhone identify plants, which allows you to get more details about the plant by using the iPhone camera. Yeah, Apple introduced this feature with iOS 15. If you're interested in how to identify Plants with an iPhone camera, then don't hesitate to scroll down and learn more.
Plant Identification Using an iPhone Camera
- Take photos of the plants you want to learn about first.
- Keep in mind that the main object (plant) should be clear.
- Then, tap the Info icon at the bottom of your iPhone's screen.
- If the Info icon lacks a star, the plant or flower visual lock-up is unavailable.
- Okay, after clicking the info symbol, you should see the Plant icon on the plant image. Choose that.
- Siri Knowledge and the Web will provide information about the plant via visual search
- If you want to learn more, select the Learn More option.
- That's all. It's a great way to learn about plants by looking at a single photo.
This is not only for plants and flowers, but you can also identify the animal breeds and other photo details in a quick manner.
There is no longer any need to download Plants identifier apps. Simply use your iPhone's camera to identify plants. If you want to learn more about this type of topic, please let me know in the comments section below. I'll get it up as soon as I can. Thank you for your continued support of iPhonetopics.com. Bye…Bye…