While you try to create an iCloud account on your iPhone, at times you get a message saying that “the maximum number of free accounts have been activated on this iPhone”. You can’t log into your phone as you keep on getting this message. Here given some solutions to solve this issue.
Solution 1: Create a new iCloud account on different iOS devices
- Create a new iCloud account on your PC /any iOS device and then log in into your iPhone.
- Create Apple ID on Website and then active it on iTunes.
- Sign in with this ID on your iPhone.
- Resetting your device may solve this problem.
- Contact Apple Support
Solution 2: Set iClouds account
Set up iClouds on your iPhone/ iPad. And sign in into your account.
SEE ALSO: How to Delete iCloud account that doesn’t exist
Solution 3: Open old account through iTunes
Sign into old account through iTunes.
- Open iTunes.
- Log in with your Apple ID by selecting Store -> Sign in from the iTunes menu.
- Click Manage Devices from the account information screen.
Near to each device or computer name, you will be able to see when each was associated with your Apple ID. You will also be able to track the days left before your associated devices or computers which can be associated with a different Apple ID.
The above solutions may fix your issues. If you have some related answers please leave in the comment box.