One of the Apple Watch users had reported a problem that, he couldn’t connect his Apple Watch to HR Bluetooth strap. He also added that he tried to get rid of this issue many times but he couldn’t resolve it. Somehow, he has fixed this issue with the help of his friend’s suggestion. I am here to share those tricks which were suggested by his friend so that you can also fix it if the same issue persists on your device.
Fix 1: Reset your Apple Watch
- Firstly, launch Settings on your Apple Watch -> General.
- Scroll down and you will see Reset, just tap on it.
- Now tap on Erase All Content and Settings ->Enter the Passcode.
- Again scroll down and tap confirm option.
Fix 2: Restart your Apple Watch
Restarting your Apple Watch may fix such issues.
- Press and hold the side button -> Slide to Turn Off.
- Again press and hold the side button until you see the Apple Logo on your Apple Watch.
Fix 3: Update your Apple Watch
Firstly, just leave your Apple Watch on its charger until the update completes.
- On your iPhone, open the My Watch app -> My Watch tab.
- Now tap on General -> Software Update.
- Finally, Download and Install.
- Replace the battery of your Apple Watch.
- Turn Off Bluetooth on your iPhone.
- Make sure to close all the background apps before trying to pair your iPhone with Apple Watch.
- Check whether your device is under Warranty Status. If so, contact Apple Store.
Hope this article will help you. If you know any other solutions to fix this issue then share your experience with me through your comments below.