You can easily stream all or any music from your iPhone to Apple Watch.
But if you want to play music on your Apple Watch with out iPhone, follow my instructions.
Apple Watch can hold up to 2 GB music. All you need to do do is wirelessly sync a playlist over from iPhone.
How to sync song playlist from iPhone to Apple Watch
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Press the Music.
- Press the Synced Playlist.
- Select the playlist you want to sync.
After the playlist sync over, the song are available in your Apple Watch to play.
SEE ALSO : How to use Siri on Apple Watch
How to play music/songs on your Apple Watch
- Open the Music app on your Apple Watch.
- Use the force press to bring up the options.
- Press the Source.
- Press the Apple Watch.
- Now pair Apple Watch with a Bluetooth based headset.
- Select the music you want to play. That’s all.