Apple Watch allow you to capture a screenshot just like a MacBook, iPhone or iPad.It will capture everything on your Apple Watch screen. So you can save them for your reference or share them with some one.
If you want to capture a score, conversation, news, and issues you need to know how to capture Apple Watch screenshots.
How to take a Screenshot with the Apple Watch
- Navigate the screen you need to capture.
- Grip Apple Watch hardly.
- Press the Apple Watch Digital Crown button and Side Button at the same time.
- Wait for screen flash.
- That’s all. Release the buttons.
Its take 216×290 pixels size screenshot.
How to find your Apple Watch Screenshot on iPhone
- Open Photos from the iPhone Home Screen.
- At the bottom left, press the Photos tab.
- Press the Share button to share your Apple Watch screenshot.
If you are using iPhone Albums, you can see your Apple Watch screenshots under Camera Rool.
If you are using iCloud Photo Library, you can find screenshots under All Photos.