iPhone users who have updated to iOS 11.2 now can make person to person payments and use Apple Pay Cash on iPhone and iPad. Transaction history, details of the purchase and other things can be viewed by the users. There is an option to cancel Apple Pay Cash quickly when you wrongly sent it to another person and can reject it when you receive that from someone else.
Ways to Cancel Apple Pay Cash(iPhone & iPad)
- Just open Message app on your iPhone or iPad and go to the Payment
- Click the Payment to look at the details and examine the Status field.
- Then click Cancel Payment
Note: If you can’t find the option “cancel payment” it means the person whom you sent the payment has already accepted it.
Ways to Reject Apple Cash(iPhone & iPad)
There you have an option to reject the Apple Pay Cash. To do this, just follow these steps.
- Install Wallet App on your iPhone and click on “i” button.(on iPhone). Open Settings App and click Wallet & Apple Pay.(on iPad). Then click Apple Pay Cash
- Now select Transaction Tab
- Locate the payment
- Then click on the payment that you want to deny
- At last click on Reject Payment.
The rejected payment will be refunded by the next day.