Windows OS have a small sound recorder application to record voice. But how to record sound on Mac?
Way 1: Use QuickTime Player
Mac OS X 10.6 or later versions like OS X Yosemite or Mavericks comes with built in QuickTime player.
- Launch QuickTime Player from the applications folder.
- Navigate to File menu and choose New Audio Recording.
- You will see a simple audio recording interface just like Windows sound recorder.
- Click the down arrow to choose the audio quality, Microphone input (internal microphone or external headphone) and save destination.
- You can adjust Microphone volume with the slider under the record button.
SEE ALSO : How to record your iPhone phone calls on Mac
Way 2: Use Audio / Voice recorder Apps
Use Audacity like free and open source sound recorder app to record, edit and convert audio. Also try other free voice recorder app for Mac like iScream or WavePad.
If you knew any other audio recording software for Mac, inform us via comment.