Windows OS has a small sound recorder application to record voice. But how to record sound on Mac?
Way 1: Use QuickTime Player
Mac OS X 10.6 or later versions like OS X Yosemite or Mavericks comes with a built-in QuickTime player.
- Launch QuickTime Player from the applications folder.
- Navigate to the File menu and choose New Audio Recording.
- You will see a simple audio recording interface just like Windows sound recorder.
- Click the down arrow to choose the audio quality, Microphone input (internal microphone or external headphone) and save destination.
- You can adjust the Microphone volume with the slider under the record button.
Way 2: Use Audio / Voice recorder Apps
If you know any other audio recording software for Mac, inform us via comment.