AirPods is the best product for iPhone or iPad users because they can connect the AirPods with iPhone or iPad wirelessly. But for some reason, AirPods are not really louder. So users bit disappointing with AirPods. Using some tricks you can improve the Airpods sound better than before. Here I am gonna tell you those tips and tricks in this article.
Method 1: Check the Volume Limit and Sound Check
Make sure that the volume level is high if the volume level is low, then adjust the volume level is as high. To do that,
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Then scroll down the page and select “Music”.
- In that, select the “Volume Limit” option.
- Here, you can adjust the volume level as high.
To turn on Sound Check
- Launch Settings.
- Select “Music”.
- Toggle on “Sound Check”.
Method 2: Disconnect the AirPods and reconnect the Airpods
Here disconnect means not unpair your AirPods completely. While playing audio on your AirPods, go to Settings -> Bluetooth. From here turn off the Bluetooth. Turn the volume all the way down. Turn on the Bluetooth back.
- Disconnect your AirPods through Settings -> Bluetooth.
- Then keep your AirPods in your Ear.
- And just play the audio using your iPhone’s speakers.
- Turn the volume down.
- Then reconnect your AirPods.
- After that, adjust the audio according to your need.
Method 3: Adjust the Volume Up/Down via Siri
You can also adjust Airpod’s sound using Siri. Adjust your AirPods Settings, for that,
- First, pair your devices.
- And launch Settings.
- Then tap on “Bluetooth”.
- Now tap the “i” info icon next to your AirPods.
- Here you can select which AirPods should control this feature. Depending on your need you can select left or right.
- Under this, you have to select “Siri”.
- Here, double-tap on AirPods then says “Hey Siri, turn up the volume”.
Method 4: Pump up the Bass Booster
Adjust your EQ settings. Depending on your need you can choose anyone from EQ.
- Launch Settings.
- Then select “Music”.
- Under Playback, tap on EQ.
Here you can see many options that are automatically built into your iPhone. If you are in love with Music and always focused on Music, then you may select Bass Booster. If you are Podcast Listener, Spoken Word is best for you.
Method 5: Unpair and re-pair your AirPods
Try this method to loud your AirPod’s sound.
- First, forget your AirPods from the iPhone Bluetooth page.
- Now turn off Bluetooth on your iPhone.
- Then Restart your iPhone.
- Next, turn on Bluetooth again.
- Put your AirPods in pairing mode and then repair it to iPhone.
- Now, check your AirPods it will give you a better result.
Hope these methods help you to make your AirPods louder. And if you have any clarification regarding this article, share us through the comment box below. Thank you.