iPad crashes many times while I browsing Pinterest on iPad. I google it and find a lot of solutions to solve Pinterest for iPad issue.
Fix 1: Close inactive apps in the multitasking bar
Close the iPad apps which you are not using. Because if you are running Pinterest in your old iPad, it takes a lot of memory to run the app.
- Double click the iPad Home button.
- It will show apps icons.
- Hold apps down for 1 or 2 seconds.
- Tap the minus sign to close the app.
Fix 2: Restart iPad
Press and hold the iPad Power button and Home button together for a couple of seconds until the Apple logo appears.
Fix 3: Reinstall the Pinterest app
- Find the Pinterest App in iPad Home screen.
- Tap on the App and hold the app until it starts jiggles.
- It will show the X corner. Click on it. Pinterest will be uninstalled on your iPad.
- Go to Apple store and reinstall Pinterest App.
Fix 4: Update Pinterest App
Sometimes this issue happened because of the Pinterest for iPad app issue. So update the app to a recent version.
If you knew any other solutions to fix “Pinterest app keeps crashing” issue, inform us via comment.