Many of the iPhone users have the problem of “iPhone X shows Black Loading Screen After Changing Black Screen”. If you have this issue? If yes… Don’t Worry Apple Support gave the possible fixes to solve this issue. Here I gonna share you the possible fixes to solve this problem. Here are the Solutions,
Solution 1: Restart your iPhone X
- Press and hold the “Side Button” and either “Volume Button” until the slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn of iPhone X.
- Then, again press and hold the “Side Button” until you see the Apple Logo.
Solution 2: Force Restart your iPhone X
- Swipe up the screen from bottom left corner to the middle of the screen. When you will get the closed apps, leave your fingers from the screen.
- Either you can hold the app until seeing the minus symbol and tap on the minus symbol ‘-’ to close the app or swipe up the app to close.
Solution 3: Connect your iPhone to Power Source
- Take the charger that comes with your mobile.
- Connect your device to a power source via the charger. (OR)
- Use the USB charging cable and connect it to Mac or PC to get fast charging.
- After this restart your iPhone X (Follow the steps given in Solution 1).
Solution 4: Restore Your iPhone X in DFU Mode
- Connect your iPhone via Lightning cable to the Mac/PC.
- Open iTunes on your PC/Mac.
- Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to the latest version.
- Press “Volume Up Button” and quickly release it.
- And then press Volume Down Button and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the Slide button (Wake/Sleep button).
- Don’t leave it after seeing Apple logo appears.
- Keep holding until the recovery mode screen appears. A box will open with three option. Choose “Restore” or “Update”. Wait until the process is finished.
- Then Force Restart your Device.
Solution 5: Contact Apple Support
If your iPhone is under any warranty status, then you can Contact Apple Support for further Repair or Replacement.
Hope this article will be useful for you. If you find this article as useful to you kindly share your opinion via comments. Thank You…