When you wake up, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Undoubtedly, we’ll take a phone right. So after that, we usually message our friends on WhatsApp, Instagram, and other messaging apps. Normally, many of them don’t like to text messages, but usually, all of them like to express emotions through emojis in messages. But one difficult thing is using emojis. We have no idea what emojis mean. Don’t worry about it. It’s time to learn about the meaning of emojis on the iPhone/iPad.
Apple introduced a new feature on the iPhone and iPad that allows us to easily identify the emoji meaning in messages. This feature will assist you in understanding the meaning of emojis and expressing your emotions and feelings using emojis. Let’s see how we can do this.
To find the emojis meaning in iPhone & iPad
- On your iPhone, go to Settings and click Accessibility.
- You should now see the Spoken Content option, which you should select.
- Then, enable the Speak Selection.
- Then go back to Message App/WhatsApp/Instagram and get the text typing keyboard screen and as well as the emojis button.
- Choose any emojis from the keyboard screen that you want.
- Once you’re selected, press and hold the emojis on your screen.
- On your screen, you should now see a menu that says Select, Select All.
- Next, select the Select All option. Additional options appear, such as Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Rightwards filled Arrow(➢).
- Finally, select the (➢) Rightward Filled Arrow symbol.
- It will present you with further options like Speak and Share. Choose the Speak option now. Your iPhone will now speak the meaning of the emojis.
Alright, guys, the above-described steps are the simplest and easiest way to learn about the meaning of emojis on the iPhone. Try those steps that are beneficial with day-to-day usage of the new feature. And if you really availed this article, then share it with your friends and others. Thank you for continuous support for our iPhoneTopics.com