iTunes has become far more than a simple music player. iTunes supports .mp3, .aiff, .wav, .aac, and .m4a music files. It is the primary way to manage your iOS device’s music and videos and it is one of the most popular music stores in the world. Getting a handle on its basic features as well as some of its more hidden abilities will help you to get the most out of iTunes as a media manager. In iTunes, you can only purchase music in a store and we can’t download music from the internet for free.
Here is How to download it…
1. Launch iTunes.
2. Sign in using Apple ID (if needed), if you already logged in go to iTunes.
3. Choose iTunes Store.
4. On the Right corner of iTunes, click “Purchase” Options.
5. If you have two or three Apple IDs, choose any one of your Apple ID accounts to download the songs on iTunes.
6. Click Download.
7. Click File Browser.
8. Choose your Account.
9. Select Music Folder, and Click iTunes.
10. Again, Tap iTunes and Click Music to hear the songs.
Add Downloaded Music to iTunes:-
1. Go to iTunes and click on Menu.
2. Choose Add File to Library.
3. Navigate the Locations where your music wants to store in Mac.
4. Now, Click to Add Button.
Check to see that the music was successfully added. When you add songs correctly, iTunes will automatically categorize them. Most-Likely, this article makes use of you to Download the Songs from iTunes to the Music Library.
See also: Copy Music from Mac to Your New iPhone
Hope this article will help you to download music from iTunes. And if you have any doubts or clarification regarding this article. Feel free to tell me in the comment box below. Thank you…