Do you have a large collection of photos in Camera roll. Do you want to delete them directly in iPhone or using computer? So you can clean up some space on iPhone.
On iOS 9, iOS 8 & iOS 7
- Open Photo App and go to to “Photos” section from the 3 icons at the bottom of the screen.
- Check the top of the screen and make sure the view is “Moments” (Years > Collections > Moments).
- Tap the individual thumbnail to select one by one or tap the word “Select” at the top of the each group to choose the whole group.
- Click the Delete button.
On iOS 6
- Navigate to Settings -> General -> Usage -> Photos & Camera.
- Swipe “Camera Roll” entry.
- Delete button will appears. Click the Delete button.
How to delete iPhone Photos using a computer (Mac)
- Connect your iPhone to computer (Mac or Windows) using USB cable.
- Close iPhoto if it launches automatically.
- Open Image Capture app from the applications folder.
- Choose the photos you need to delete.
- Press the red icon to delete the photos.
SEE ALSO : How to Delete Synced Photos from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Delete iPhone photos using a Windows computer
- Download on install iExplorer app for Windows.
- After you installed this app you can find photos on device in the Media/DCIM directory.
- Photos folders are named like “100APPLE”. Select the photos and click Delete button.
Also try Purge – photo deleting app for iPhone and iPad.