Have you got your Apple Watch Series 3? Don’t you know how to close the running apps on your Apple Watch? If it is so, this article will tell you how to close apps on apple watchOS 4.
How to close apps on Apple Watch series 3?
- Press the Side Button from the Lock Screen of your Apple Watch. Now you can see recent apps list.
- Select the app that you want to close.
- Swipe from right to left on the app that you want to close.
- Tap “Remove”.
How to Force Close Apps on Apple Watch 3?
- Open the app that you want to force close.
- Press and hold the Power/Side Button until you see the Power Off slider.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown to close the app forcely. Keep pressing it until the app is closed.
When the app is closed you can see a normal screen of the watch.
SEE ALSO: Apple Watch Series 3 Slow Respond
If you know any other ways to close the apps on Apple Watch 3, let us know through your comments.