Are you getting this error “Safari No longer support unsafe extension”? This error occurs due to the latest version of safari. Don’t get panic it is solvable. Even I too faced this issue but I fixed it. In this article, I’m gonna show you about how to avoid Safari no longer support unsafe extension error on Mac.
Extract the File
- Launch Safari.
- Choose the Safari extension you want to run in Safari and then extract it as .zip file from .safariext
- Launch zip file using Unarchiver, you should save in “name.safariextension”.
Turn on the development mode
- Launch the Safari app.
- Tap Preferences on Safari menu.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap develop menu in menu bar.
- Tap Show Extension Builder.
- Click the X button and then tap Add Extension
- Select the unpacked folder
- Tap Run to run extension in safari with the admin password.
- Now unsafe extension will active and running in safari.
Hope the above steps will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.