You all know that in iPhone you can share iCloud Storage, Apple Music, iTunes purchases, and more on to your family members. Now Apple ID allows participating children in Family sharing. Here an advantage is for your child account also can able to share your iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime etc. To add your child in the family group your child should have an own Apple ID. Many of them having doubts on “ How to add a child account to family sharing” it is an easy and simple process in this article I’m gonna share about how to add child account to the family. Hope it will useful for you.
How to add a child account to family sharing on iPhone
- Launch Settings.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Click Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Family Member > Create a Child Account > Next.
- Here enter the birthday of your child.
- Tap Next > Agree.
- Then create a security code for your Credit Card.
- Click Next.
- Enter your child’s First Name and Last Name and then tap Next.
- Tap Create and then create an Apple ID for your child.
- Generate passcode for your account and confirmation passcode and then tap Next.
- Then enter a security question and answer then tap next.
- Tap agree whatever you want to share.
How to add a child account to family sharing on Mac
- Click System Preferences.
- Choose iCloud.
- Select Manage Family.
- Click + icon at bottom of the page.
- Click Create an Apple ID.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your child’s information.
- Generate passcode for your account and confirmation passcode and tap Continue.
- Now a pop-up box will display and then tap Ok.
- Enter CVV from your credit card.
- Tap Agree.
- Then enter a security question and answer then tap Continue.
- Click Agree whatever you want to share.
- Now enter your password to view account details and click Continue.
- Finally, click Done.
Hope the above steps will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.