I have a Netflix App on my iPhone and Mac. when I was trying to take a screenshot on Netflix, but I couldn’t. It’s annoying. I don’t know what to do. But now I fixed this problem. Here I am going to tell you the solution.
Solution 1: Press Home and Power Button
- Open the Netflix App. Then play the video and pause the video when you want the screenshot. Then you can take a screenshot. Press and hold the Home and Power button fast at the same time.
- Though you can also “Crop” it.
Solution 2: Tap Home Button
- Double click the “Home Button”. And you can see the Switcher Apps.
- Then you can take a screenshot and crop it properly.
Solution 3: Use Snipping Tool
- If you have a snipping tool, you can use it for taking the screenshot in Netflix.
Solution 4: Disable Hardware Acceleration on Mac
- Get a black screen while taking a screenshot. Then what will you do? Follow this steps.
- Click Windows key and X at the same time on your desktop. And choose Control Panel.
- You can see the Large Icons and in the left press pane click “Display”. And press “Change Display Settings”
- Then click “Advanced Settings”. The graphics card supports hardware acceleration if Troubleshooting is present.
- Then press “Troubleshooting “. In “Hardware Acceleration” set “Nill”.
- Press “OK” button and then for save the settings restart your mac.
- Then open Netflix app and press Shift+Command+3 for take a screenshot.
Solution 5: Use Safari
- Go to “Safari” and Search “Netflix.com
- Then play the video and pause when you want to take a screenshot.