When we want to keep secure our details, we can hide them. Many iPhone users don’t know how to hide Apps. so, I will tell you some easy methods to hide and unhide the Apps.
Method 1: Hide the Particular App and Unhide it
- Press the App which you want to hide. Then again press it at the same time press the Home Button.
- It will be hidden. Now you can’t see the App.
- If you want to unhide the App, press any other App. it will appear on your phone automatically.
Method 2: Hide All the Apps and Unhide All the Apps
- First, make a folder and put the Apps into the folder. In the widget clear the Folder.
- Then press the Folder at the same time press the home button. No Apps are here and all apps are hidden.
- If you want to all unhide apps, restart your phone. Then you will get your Apps back in few seconds.
- Put it your Passcode. Then you can see all the Apps.
Method 3: Using App Locker
- Select and press the App. Then again press it at the same time press the Home Button. Drag it into the App Locker. The App won’t appear.
- Then search the apps and you can see it.
- you hide the App, Go to “Settings” -> tap “Siri & Search” -> turn off “Suggestions in Search and Suggestions in Look Up”.
- If you want to open the app, go to App Locker. Then you should enter the passcode. Then only you can see the App.
Method 4: Enable and Disable Restrictions
- Go to “Settings” -> tap “General” -> tap “Restrictions” -> tap “Enable Restrictions”. Then enter the Passcode. Then Restriction feature will be enabled.
- Disable the Apps which you want. Then apps will be disappeared.
- Again you want to unhide these apps just do enable it.
Method 5: Hide Third-Party Apps
- Go to “Settings” -> tap “General” -> tap “Restrictions” and scroll down. Tap “Apps” -> tap “Don’t Allow Apps”.
- Then there are no Third-party Apps on your Phone.
- Then you want to unhide the Third-Party Apps Tap “allow All Apps” under “Apps”.
If you have any ideas to fix this problem, inform us through your comments.