I have updated my HomePod to iOS 12. When I was pairing my HomePod Stereo, it didn’t connect anymore. It was work fine with the last update. It was really frustrating for me. Somehow, I have found some solution to fix this problem. Here I am going to tell you those solutions to fix this problem.
Solution 1: Reset the HomePod
You can reset the HomePod using two methods.
1)Reset the HomePod using Home App
- Open the “Home” App on your device.
- Now you have to click and hold the “HomePod” icon in the Home tab.
- Then click the “Details”.
- Scroll down the page to the bottom for Remove Accessory.
2)Reset the HomePod Manually
- First, you can unplug the HomePod and then plug it again.
- Then you should press and hold the HomePod at the top.
Solution 2: Update iTunes to Latest Version
- Open iTunes on your Mac.
- From the Menu, click iTunes.
- Then choose to check for Updates.
- Another way is, go to App Store -> Updates. If a new version of the update is available, click Install and Update.
Solution 3: Check your Internet Connection
If your internet connection is poor, you will get this pairing issue. So, you have to use a strong internet connection. If you are using Wi-Fi or Mobile Data, it should be strong.
Solution 4: Update HomePod
- Open Home App on your iPhone.
- Then tap the Home app in the upper left corner.
- Tap on Software Update.
- If new update available there, tap Install. Then follow the instruction to update your Homepod.
We hope this article has solved your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article tell us through your comments.