Most of the Mac users experienced these issues that is “Google Chrome won’t open on MacBook Pro“. After updating to macOS, this problem is occurring on my mac. It seems that google chrome is unresponsive when trying to open it. Don’t worry guys. Here, you can see some solutions to fix the google chrome won’t open on MacBook. Here’s how.
Additional guide: Can’t sign-in App Store on macOS Mojave(Fixed)
Solution 1: Re-start Google Chrome on Mac
A restart method will help you to fix a common problem on the device. So, try to restart chrome on your device. To do that,
1. First, uninstall the google chrome application on your Mac.
2. Now, force restart your MacBook.
3. And again Re-install the google chrome application on MacBook Pro.
Solution 2: Change the Google info Settings On Mac
Many of them said that they solved their issue by changing the info settings on your Mac. So, if it is possible. Then change the google info settings on your Mac. For that,
1. On Mac, Launch Finder.
2. And tap on “Go” and press the “Option key” then select the “Library” option.
3. Now, Select the “Application Support -> Google” option.
4. Double-tap on the google folder and select the “Get Info” option.
5. On the google info window, select the lock icon at the bottom right corner.
6. Now, Enter the password and click “OK“.
7. Click on the “+” button at the bottom left corner.
8. From the list box, choose & select “Administrator“.
9. Now, right-click on the admin and change to the “Read & write” option.
10. Then, click on the Settings button and select “Apply to Enclosed Items“.
11. Now choose the “Ok” button to confirm the changes.
Now, the Google Chrome application will open properly. Hope this article helps you to solve the issue. If you have any other suggestions, let us know in the comments box. Thank you…