I want to delete some unwanted Emails on my Gmail Account. But I don’t know how delete them. But now I found some easy method to delete the Emails from particular sender. Here I am going to tell you.
Method 1: Delete Emails from one sender on Computer
- Open your Gmail Account. Type the name of the sender you want to delete on the Search bar.
- Now select them all.
- On the top of the Email, you can see the option “Select All Conversation” and click it.
- Now click the “Trash” icon. Then your selected Emails will be deleted.
Method 2 Delete All Emails on Phone
- Open your mail. And tap Edit Button in the upper right corner. Select or mark the mail which you want to delete. Then it will close the edit option.
- Click edit again. Click and select the messages. Then press and hold the Move Button at the same time uncheck the selected messages. Then leave the Move Button. If you have many Emails, wait for few seconds.
- After a few seconds, it will be taken to the Move Screen. It allows you to move the selected messages. You can move the emails to any other folders. And also it will be moving them to “Trash” folder.
Method 3: Delete All Emails
- Open your Gmail Account. And tap “Settings” icon in the upper right corner.
- Then tap “Filter and Block Address”.
- Tap “Create a New Filter”.
- In the “From Field”, enter the Email address of the sender and in the “To Field” enter me and click the search button. After the few seconds, the specified email was listed.
- Then you can select the emails you want to delete and tap the “Trash” icon.
Get Back on Trashed Emails
- In the top left, click Mailboxes.
- Scroll down and find the deleted emails.
- Click “Trash” for that account.
- Find the Emails and click Edit button.
- In the bottom of the screen, Click the Move Button.
- Mailbox finds the emails you want to move back to and click “Inbox”. It moves the emails.