If you faced problems with movies, music, books, TV shows, apps you purchased from App store or iTunes you can request refund from Apple. But you will need a valuable or valid reason for your request.
If you buy a app,book or movie by accident (wrong one) or wrong thing, this is a way to get your money back.
But Apple not created any problem reporting page to report this issue.
How many days it take to get refund?
Refund process take 1 or 2 days to complete.
Get refund using iPhone and iPad
- Open Mail app from your iPhone Home screen.
- Search and find the receipt for a purchased you made in iTunes or App store. If you can’t remember the purchase date, use “Your receipt from Apple” keyword to find the receipt.
- Tap on the particular receipt for the purchase.
- Choose the purchase you need to report.
- If you use safari browser on your iPad or iPhone to open the mails, perform the same steps described above.
Get refund using iTunes
- Open iTunes app on your computer (Windows or Mac).
- At the top, Select your name and choose “Account Info” in the dropdown menu.
- In order to proceed, enter the password when prompted.
- Under your purchase history, select “See All”.
- Press the arrow next to the purchase you would like a refund for.
- Press the “Report a problem” button next to the single wrong purchase. It will redirect you to Apple website. Sign in and request the “Refund option”.
Select the reason for the refund.Get refund via web
- Use any web browser and visit Apple problem report page
- Login with Apple ID (email address) and password.
- Choose the particular tab (Movies, music, apps or books). Find the particular purchase.
- Press the “Report Problem” to the right of the purchase.
- Choose the right reason you want the refund.
- Enter the right reason using description box and click Submit.