Anemone themes will change the complete look of your iPhone/iPad into a new one. Mainly when your device is jailbroken the new custom icons will give you a superb new look to your device. Are you looking for the best Anemone themes? If yes. Then you can see the different themes in upcoming steps.
Steps to use Anemone on your iOS device
- Initially, download and install the Anemone App on your iOS devices.
- For that, go to Cydia, and search Anemone. Another way to download Anemone app adds the repo https://anemonetheming.com/repo/ and download Anemone. Add after HTTP(s) in Cydia’s default repo.
- Once, you installed the device it will restart automatically. If it is not, reboot your device and find Anemone on the Home page. Click on the icon to open. Just click on the circle to enable the icon. Next, tap on Apply button. Now, the theme will appear on the screen.
- If you like to add more themes go to Cydia and download it. All themes are displayed in the list.
How to install the theme
- Click on Enable -> Options -> Apply.
- Tap on Apply.
- Once you reboot your device, view the changes on the screen.
- Go through the below information to know about themes.
- A lot of people using this theme because it is free.
- It’contains 440 custom icons.
- Consist of custom Wi-Fi icons next to battery and Airplane mode facing up.
- Go to Settings and see the flip switch is on in the Airplane mode.
2. Jelly 3
- It is a complete theme and it is absolutely amazing.
- Contains 400 customize icons. Set the right wallpaper for this theme.
- Protect your privacy by using this theme.
- Go into Anemone and see this theme contains lots of different custom icons that look like a circle.
- The Oyster theme looks so bright and neat.
- You can easily identify the icons since it is clear.
- Mainly it’s absolutely free.
- Moreover, it Contains 100 custom icons.
4. Amber iOS 10
- It is one of the best themes I have ever seen in all the versions of iOS.
- This theme contains 1,0000 custom icons. These icons look very awesome.
- Go to Settings and see all the custom icons.
- You can see everything with it like Airplane mode, Wi-Fi custom, Airplane custom.
- If you are interested in different-looking themes choose this theme.
- Mint2 is a very awesome theme.
- It contains 260 custom icons. And it looks poky.
- This theme will enhance the fun fill look in your iPhone.
- Slushi theme looks very neat and professional.
- It Contains 520 custom icons.
- There are 4 set options in an Anemone.
- The insight theme looks very different and the dark theme gives extra elegance to your iPhone.
- It Contains 400 custom icons.
- The icons are 3D-looking.
8. Material Cards for iOS ($2.99)
- It works on both Anemone and Waterboard iOS.
- Supports all iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- It Contains high-quality awesome icons and more.
How to download the Aragon theme
Go to Cydia search and enter Aragon. Now, this theme will install.
9. Gentleman for Anemone ($3.00)
- This theme will bring a touch of color and freshness.
- It Contains 200 icons.
- Consists of loading effects, battery and network bar, and more.
- Supports for iOS 7 or higher.
10. Nagasari iOS 9 (Free)
- This theme looks very light and beautiful.
- Nagasari Contains 270 icons, dock, icons, folders, effects, etc.
- Supports for iOS 7 or higher.
11. Bluri (Free)
- Bluri is a beautiful theme.
- It consists of a number of icons.
- Supports all retina and no retina iPhones.
The above-mentioned are the best Anemone themes for iPhone/iPad. Mostly all the Anemone themes are free so you can download them according to your taste and preference. So guys, download the themes and make your iPhone look better than before.
If you know any other good Anemone themes, let us know through comments. Thank you.