Many Apple users said that they never set a Screen Time Passcode before but their iPhone asking Scree Time Passcode. Are you one of them? Don’t worry. Use your Restrictions Passcode as Screen Time Passcode.
What to do if Restrictions Passcode doesn’t match to Screen Time Passcode?
If Restrictions Passcode doesn’t match to Screen Time Passcode, you have no option. You have reset your iPhone to Factory Settings. Factory reset will erase all data from your device. So back up your iPhone before doing it. Use Recovery Mode to Factory Reset your iPhone.
How to factory Reset iPhone?
1. Connect your iPhone to Mac/Computer via Lightning (USB) cable.
2. Open iTunes on PC/Computer.
3. Make sure that iTunes is updated to the latest version.
4. Force restart your iPhone.
iPhone 6 and earlier:
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button simultaneously until the Recovery Mode (iTunes) screen appears.
iPhone 7 and 7 Plus:
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button simultaneously until the Recovery Mode (iTunes) screen appears.
iPhone 8 and later:
- Press the Volume Up Button and quickly release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and quickly release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Recovery Mode (iTunes) screen appears.
5. Select “Restore” in the pop-up box.
6. Wait until the process is finished and the Force Restart your iPhone.
7. Set up your iPhone as a new one.
8. Now you can set a new Screen Time Passcode for your iPhone.
If you know any other solutions to fix forgot Screen Time password on iOS 12, let us know through your comments.