Have you forgotten your screen time passcode on your iPhone? If so, then reset your screentime passcode on your iPhone. And one more issue, Apple users said that they never set a Screen Time Passcode before but their iPhone asking Screen Time Passcode. Are you facing this same problem on your iPhone? Don’t worry. Use your Restrictions Passcode as Screen Time Passcode. This article will help you to solve your problem.
How to Reset the Screentime Passcode on iPhone?
Follow these steps to change the Screentime Passcode on iPhone. To do that,
Note: Before doing this process, make sure to update your device to 13.4 and later.
- On your iPhone, launch Settings.
- Scroll down the screen, and tap on Screen Time.
- Then select the Change Screen Time Passcode option.
- And again, tap on Change Screen Time Passcode to confirm the action.
- Now, tap on Forget Passcode?
- Enter the Apple ID Passcode and tap the Ok button.
- After that, enter the New Screen Time Passcode to verify it.
- That’s it.
Solution 2: SignOut the Apple ID or iCloud
- To do that, Launch Settings. And tap on Profile. Then click Sign Out and enter the passcode and also tap on turn off.
- Now toggle off the apps and back up the files on iCloud Drive or iTunes.
- Then click the Sign Out option.
- And again go back to Screen Time. Click the Turn Off the Screen Time option.
- After that, tap on Turn Off Screen Time to confirm the action.
- Now again sign in Apple ID.
- That’s it.
What to do if Restrictions Passcode doesn’t match to Screen Time Passcode?
If the Restrictions Passcode doesn’t match to Screen Time Passcode. Then you have to reset your iPhone to Factory Settings. Factory reset will erase all data and uninstall the apps from your device. So back up your iPhone before doing this. Use Recovery Mode to Factory Reset your iPhone.
How to Factory Reset on iPhone?
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Then tap on General.
- Scroll down and select the Reset option.
- Now select the Erase All Content and Settings option.
- Select Erase Now option from the pop-up menu.
- Enter your iPhone Passcode.
- Then tap Erase iPhone to confirm the action.
iPhone 6 and earlier:
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button simultaneously until the Recovery Mode (iTunes) screen appears.
iPhone 7 and 7 Plus:
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button simultaneously until the Recovery Mode (iTunes) screen appears.
iPhone 8 and later:
- Press the Volume Up Button and quickly release it.
- Next press the Volume Down Button and quickly release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Recovery Mode (iTunes) screen appears.
- Select “Restore” in the pop-up box.
- Wait until the process is finished and the Force Restart your iPhone.
- Set up your iPhone as a new one.
- Now you can set a new Screen Time Passcode for your iPhone.
Guys, if you know of any other solutions to fix the forgotten Screen Time password on iPhone. Let us know through your comments. Thank you.
I can do it on my phone because i forgot it