Restarting the device will fix many problems. Each iPhone model has a separate method to restart. Are you an iPhone user? Then this is the right place to learn. Here I am going to tell you how to restart your iPhone. You can restart your iPhone in two methods. One is Force Restart (Hard Reset) and the next one is Soft Restart.
Force restart/Hard Reset (till iPhone 6)
Force restart the iPhone 6 using the buttons. To do that,
- First, press and hold the Home Button.
- At the same time, press and hold the Wake/Sleep (Power) button at the top right of the iPhone.
- Hold both the buttons until the screen goes black and wait until the Apple logo appears.
- Now release both the buttons.
- That's it.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 7)
Force restart the iPhone 7 by using the buttons.
- Press and hold the Wake/Sleep (Power) button at the right of the iPhone.
- And then press and hold the Volume Down button on the left side while holding the Wake/Sleep button.
- Wait for a few seconds and the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- After that, release both the buttons.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone XR, iPhone 11 and iPhone 12)
- Quickly press the Volume Up button and then release it.
- And then press the Volume Down button and then release it quickly.
- After that, press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears.
- Next release the button.
Note: Don’t press both Volume Up and Volume Down at the same time.
Restart the iPhone by using Settings:
Many of them using this method to restart the iPhone. This method is comfortable to restart the iPhone. To do that,
- Launch Settings and click General.
- Find the “Shut Down” option at the button of the screen and tap it.
- After that, drag the slider to power off. Now your phone will turn off.
- To turn on the iPhone, press and hold the side button on the right side of your iPhone.
That's all guys. And if you have any doubt regarding this article, tell me in the comment section below.