Restarting the device will fix many problems. Each device has a separate method to restart. Are you an iPhone user..? Here I am going to tell you how to restart your iPhone. You can restart your iPhone in two methods. One is Force Restart (Hard Reset) and the other one is Soft Restart.
Force restart/Hard Reset (till iPhone 6)
- Press and hold the Home Button.
- At the same time, Press and hold the Wake/Sleep (Power) button at top right of the iPhone while holding the Home Button.
- Hold both buttons until the screen goes black and wait until the Apple logo appears.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 7)
- Press and hold the Wake/Sleep (Power) button at the right of the iPhone.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button on the left side while holding the Wake/Sleep button.
- Wait until the Apple logo appears.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 8 and iPhone X)
- Press Volume Up button and then release it quickly.
- Press Volume Down button and then release it quickly.
- At last, press and hold the Slide button (Wake/Sleep button) until the Apple logo appears.
Note: don’t press Volume Up and Volume Down at the same time.
- Launch Settings->General.
- Find “Shut Down” and tap it. Now the phone will turn off.
- To turn on the iPhone press the slide button on the right side of your iPhone.You can choose either force or soft restart to reboot your iPhone.