Recently, many users are facing this issue. That is “Forgot Lock Screen Password on iPhone”. Are you forgotten your lock screen password on your iPhone? If so, then it’s the right place to solve your problem. While entering the wrong passcode or else forgetting the password, then your device will be disabled. It’s really a frustrating issue. And I found a solution to get rid of the problem. That is Factory Reset your iPhone. Before making this process, you should back up the data before you forgot your passcode otherwise it will erase your device, which deletes all of your data and settings, including the passcode. Here, let’s see the following instruction in the upcoming steps.
1. Turn Off your iPhone.
2. Now, Connect the iPhone to the PC using a USB Cable.
3. Then, Press and hold the Volume up Button and Side Button at the same time for 10 seconds.
4. ”iTunes has detected an iPhone is in recovery mode” message will appear on the screen, then click ok.
5. Next, “Are you sure to Store the iPhones storage” dialogue window will appear and Click Ok.
6. Now, the Apple Logo appears on the iPhone.
7. Then, the iPhone will Reset the settings(Takes 2 to 3 hours).
8. After Restarting the iPhone, a device starts newly.
Hope the above solution helps you to solve the problem. And if you have any solution to solve the problem. Then feel free to share me in the comment box. Thank you…