When users try to download free app from App Store or try to update apps, they getting “Unable to download applications” error popup.iPhone 6, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad users can’t download apps. Sometimes this issue happened after new iOS update.
Solution 1: Change the DNS address
In WiFi settings, change the DNS to 22.214.171.124,
Make sure your iOS device have enough space to download apps.
Solution 2: Change the Date and try to download app
Navigate to Settings ->Genera -l>Date and Time ->Set Automatically ->Off and set the date one year ahead.
Now try to download app. If you get the error again, go back to the settings and set the right date.
(set automatically). Then try to download the app gain.
Solution 3: Reboot iPhone & iPad
Press and hold Sleep button and Home button together for 10 to 15 seconds until Apple logo appears.
Solution 4: Sign Out and Sign in Account.
- Navigate to Settings ->iTunes & App Store ->Apple ID.
- Tap your Apple ID and sign out.
- Restart the iPhone or iPad or iPod. Press and hold down the sleep button until red slider appears and slide to turn off. Then press the sleep button until Apple logo appears.
- Then navigate back to the Settings ->iTunes & App Store -> and sign in your account.
- Then try to download app.
If you knew any other solutions for Unable to download applications error do let us via comment.