As you all know Status Bar in iPhone is one of the wanted features. If it is invisible our phone look incomplete. I know it is one of the frustrating issues. Are you looking for a solution? If Yes I’m sure this article will help you to solve your problem. Below methods had helped many iPhone users. Hope it will useful to you.
Solution 1: Restart your device
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the slide to power off screen appears.
- Drag the slider to turn off your device.
- Again press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until you see an Apple Logo.
Solution 2: Software Update
- Launch Settings.
- Scroll down to see General and then tap it.
- Tap Software Update.
- If an update is available then tap Download & Install.
Solution 3: Restore your phone in DFU/ Recovery Mode
- Connect your iPhone via Lightning (USB) cable to the Mac or PC.
- Open iTunes on your PC or MAC.
- Make sure that iTunes is upgraded to the latest version.
- Press Volume Up button and quickly release it.
- And then Press Volume Down button and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the Slide button (Wake/Sleep button).
- Don’t leave it after seeing Apple logo appears.
- Keep holding until the recovery mode screen appears.
- A box will open with three option. Choose “Restore” or “Update”.
- Wait until the process is finished.
- Then restart your device force.
Hope the above solutions will be useful for you. If you have any doubt regarding this article, please share us via comments. Thank You.