Lot of iPhone users reported this Microsoft Exchange email based issue. iPhone 5 or iPhone 5c with iOS 8 or 9 Mail, calendar and contacts works fine with the exchange settings.
But iPhone 6 with iOS 8 or iOS 9 mail, contacts and calendar not working with same exchange email settings.
Solution 1: Reset network connection
Go to Settings -> General -> Reset network connections. After your iPhone reboot, it should connect to exchange server.
SEE ALSO : How to Fix: Exchange Email Push Not Working on iOS 8
Solution 2: Delete the old devices
This problem happened because users activating more than 10 devices in her/his Exchange ActiveSync account.
- First log into Exchange OWA and navigate into Options -> See All Options -> Phone. You will see a list of devices that have been setup with your email account. Every time you get new tablet or phone, it will add in this list.
- Delete old devices and only maintain 10 devices.
Solution 3: Delete the exchange account in your iPhone. Then re-ad it.
- On Domain Controller, go to Start -> All Programs -> Administrative Tools -> Active Directory Users and Computers. Select View and choose Advanced Features
- Choose a mailbox which not working with Active Sync. Double click the account and choose Security Tab and then click Advanced button.
- Choose Exchange Servers, and tick “Include inheritable permissions” toggle. Then click Apply and OK.
- Finally restart your iPhone. It should work.
- Go to Settings -> Mail, Contact, Calendars -> Exchange.
- Turn off Calendar and choose Delete from My iPhone. Wait few minutes and turn on Calendar and allow it to resync.
If you knew any other solutions to fix “iPhone 6 not working with Exchange settings” issue, inform us via comment.