One of the iPad Pro users reported that Smart Keyboard not working. Try the below suggestions to resolve the issue.
Solution 1: Check if any third party keyboard installed
Just deleted Swift Key and it will start work.
Solution 2: Deleting a Keyboard Extension
Hold down Power and Home button to delete a Keyboard extension. Now, keyboard will started working.
Note: Do a Hard Reset.
Solution 3: Reset Network Connections
Contact Apple Support and they told to Reset Network Connections. To reset network connections,
Open Settings -> General -> Reset.
Note: Enter Wi-Fi password.
Now, your keyboard has been working perfectly.
SEE ALSO: 10 Best iPad Pro Keyboard Cases
- Keep your Keyboard on the flat surface.
- Replace the Smart Keyboard.
If the issue still persists, try the below steps
- Check whether your iPad Pro and Smart Keyboard are in Type position.
- Remove the Smart Keyboard from your iPad Pro.
- Reboot your device.
- Connect your Smart Keyboard again.
If you knew any other solutions about “Fixed: iPad Pro Smart Keyboard not working”, inform us using comment.