Many iPad users said that they have a problem with their iPad 11 unresponsive touch screen issue. Are you one among them, guys, don’t worry. The exact problem is, sometimes the iPad screen is not responding while using the iPad. Here, you can see the exact solution to fix this issue on your iPad. Come, let’s see what it is.
Solution 1:- Clean the Touch Screen
Sometimes the touch screen will not be clean, so try to clean the touch screen by using cotton clothes.
1. Mainly, we should dry and clean the touch screen.
2. Clean the touch screen in cotton clothes.
Solution 2:- Reset the iPad
This unresponsive touch issue will affect all the iPad Pro settings. So try to reset the iPad properly. Some of them reported that finally, they fixed the touch screen issue on the iPad. By hard resetting the iPad Pro 11. For that,
- Launch Settings.
- In that, choose General.
- Scroll down to set the Reset option, then choose that one.
- There you can see the Erase all content and settings option.
- Again to confirm the process hit Erase option.
- That’s it.
Solution 3:- Turn On the Touch Accommodations
This method will surely help you to fix your unresponsive iPad touch issue. You may also try this method to fix it. To do that,
- Go to Setting.
- And select Accessibility then click the Touch option.
- Make sure that the touch accommodations option is turned on, if not. Then turn on it. That’s it.
- Now your touch screen issue will be gone.
If the above solution does not work, then try this suggestion to get rid of your problem.
- Restart the iPad – We all know that the common restart method will solve many issues on the device. So, you may also try this method to solve the touch screen issue on your iPad Pro.
Hope the above fix will help you to solve the Touch Screen issue on iPad Pro. Now check your iPad pro touch screen is responsive perfectly on your iPad. And if you have any queries regarding this article, tell me in the comment box Thank you…