My iPad Mini suddenly turn off and won’t turn on. I searched google and found lot of solutions for this issue. Doing a hard reset fixed my iPad Mini won’t turn on issue.
But some of this methods will fix your iPad Mini issue too.
1. Do a Hard Reset
Press and hold the power button and home button together until Apple logo appears on iPad screen.
2. Clean the iPad charging port and use different cable
Most of the time this problem happened because of the dust in charging port. Clean the iPad mini charging port using air (hair dryer in low settings) to clean dust. Try to use Different USB cable (I found this cable in Amazon. Really good).
3. Check the battery charge and use different charger
Try to charge your iPad Mini atleast 20 minutes. Try to use different charger. I found this cable in Amazon. Quite good.
4. Charge your iPad Mini in dry and little bit hot place
Weather, snow dry iPad Mini battery fast. So charge your battery in dry and little bit hot place in your room.
5. Check your iPad Home button. It might be broken.
Oh my god! Still my iPad Mini won’t turn on…..
If you can’t find solution for iPad Mini won’t turn on problem, put your iPad Mini into recovery mode. This mode erase all data in iPad. So first backup your tablet using iTunes or iCloud.
- Turn off iPad Mini
- Connect USB cable to computer (but do not connect it to iPad Mini)
- press and hold the tablet Home button while plugging into USB cable.
- Release the home button when you see the screen.
- iTunes automatically open in Mac or Windows and show message like it detect your iPad Mini in recovery mode.
- Click Ok and restore your device in recovery mode.
Still you can’t fix this issue, take your iPad Mini to nearest Apple care.
Do not forget to comment your own solutions.