Many iPad users experiencing issue that iPad can’t be synced an internal device error occurred when they sync their device. I have also received this issue on my iPad. It was really frustrating. One of the iPad users found solutions to resolve this problem. When I tried those solutions, the problem has been fixed. I really happy for that. Now, I have no issues with my iPad. In this article, I am going to tell you how to resolve this problem easily. If you have this problem, you can try this.
Solution 1: Uninstall and Reinstall iTunes
- Find and open the “iTunes” app on your Mac.
- In Application folder, find and right-click iTunes.app file. Next, choose “Get Info”.
- Now, click “Padlock” icon. Then enter your admin password.
- Under Expand the Sharing & permission, set the privileges “Everyone” to “Read and Write”. Then close the window.
- Drag the iTunes app to Trash. Then empty the trash.
- In Spotlight, type and search “Activity Monitor” and open the App.
- Remove the “iTunes Helper” in the Activity Monitor.
- Go to “Library” -> “Preferences”. Then remove this file “com.apple.itunes”.
- Finally, Restart your Mac.
- Now, you will install the iTunes app from the App Store.
Solution 2: Update iTunes to the Latest Version
Sometimes the old version of iTunes may cause iPad synced issue. So, you just upgrade it. The latest version may fix this issue.
- From the menu bar, click iTunes”.
- Then click for “updates”. There you can see the whether updates available or not. If updates available, then follow the steps and install the new version.
Solution 3: Update the iOS on your iPad
- Open “Settings” app on your iPad.
- Then click “General” -> click “Software Update”. If an update available here, you just click “Download and Install”.
- Next, enter your passcode if prompted.
- Click “Agree” to the Terms and Conditions.
- Again click “Agree” to begin the process.
Solution 4: Force Restart your computer
When you have faced sync issue, force restarts your iPad may fix this issue. However, you can try this.
- Press and hold the “sleep/wake” button at the same time press the “Home” button.
- Hold these buttons until getting “Apple” logo on your screen.
- Wait for few seconds. Then turn on your iPad.
Solution 5: Turn off Sync Over Wi-Fi
- First, disconnect your device from Mac.
- Next open “Settings” -> click “General” -> click “iTunes Wi-Fi sync -> turn off “Sync over Wi-Fi”.
- Restart your both Mac and iPad.
- Finally, reinitiate your syncing process.
Solution 6: Try another Mac to Sync your iPad
If none of them work for you, you can try another one for sync your iPad. Sometimes iTunes doesn’t support your system. It may be for a technical issue. That’s why I suggest you try another computer for sync your iPad.
1.A Fix for “The iPhone could not be synced because this computer is no longer authorized for purchased items that are on this iPhone”
2.How to fix iTunes “Waiting for changes to be applied” iPhone & iPad
3.iPhone & iPad says Cannot Get Mail. The connection to the server failed
4.iTunes could not backup the iPhone? fix