My Homekit App doesn’t work on my iPhone. When I was opening the app, a white screen says Loading Accessories and Scenes and it looks like Stuck. This problem occurred when updating to iOS 11.2.1. This Homekit option didn’t display on my Apple TV 4K. It was really frustrating for me. Then I Tried many solutions to fix this problem. Somehow I Fixed this Homekit App issue. In this article, I am going to tell you those solutions to fix this problem. If you have this issue, then this article will help you.
Solution1: Restart your devices
- Press and hold the power button (Sleep/Wake) until you get a slider.
- To turn off your device, drag the slider.
- After a few seconds, again press and hold the power button until you get an Apple logo
- Another way to restart your iPhone is open “Settings”.
- Tap “General”.
- Tap “Shut Down”. Then wait 10 to 15 seconds. After that click “side” button to turn on your iPhone.
- After restarting, turn it back on.
- If you use Apple TV Remote or Siri Remote, press and hold “Menu” button until light flashes on your Apple TV.
- If you see Apple TV Remote (white or Aluminum), press and hold the menu and down button until light flashes.
- If your Apple TV is the 3rd generation or earlier, then go to “Settings” -> “General” -> “Reset”.
- If your Apple TV is 4th generation or 4K, then go to “Settings” -> “System” -> “Restart”.
Note: If your Device Doesn’t Restart, switch off the power of your Apple TV and wait for a few seconds. Then switch on it.
Solution 2: Turn on iCloud Keychain
- Launch “Settings” -> “Apple ID” banner -> “iCloud “.
- Scroll down the page and click “Keychain”.
- Enable the iCloud Keychain and enter your Apple ID and Password if asked.
Solution 3: Reset Homekit Configuration
- Open “Settings”.
- Tap “Privacy” -> “Homekit”.
- Tap “Reset Homekit Configuration”.
Solution 4: Remove Home App
First, remove the Home App from your iPhone. The hard reset your phone. After that reinstall the app.
Force Restart or Hard Reset
iPhone 6 and earlier
Press and hold the Home Button and Power Button (Sleep/Wake) until the Apple Logo Appears.
iPhone 7 & 7 Plus
Press and hold the Side Button and Volume Down Button until the Apple Logo appears.
iPhone 8, 8 Plus, & X
- Press the Volume Up Button and release it.
- Press the Volume Down Button and release it.
- Press and hold the Side Button until the Apple Logo appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Hope this article solves your problem. If you have any doubt or idea regarding this article, inform us through your comments.