When you download apps, music or videos for free it asks you to give the information about your credit card. But most of us don’t have/use credit cards. Don’t worry about this anymore because this article provides you the information to download apps without using credit cards.
Solution 1: Change settings on iOS device
- Navigate to App Store on your iOS device.
- Click on the “Free app” that you need and select “Install”.
- Now a small pop up appears, select “Create New Account” from that popup menu.
- Choose your country and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill all the questions that the information tab asks and select “Next”.
- The billing information asks you about the card. Choose “None” from the option.
- Apple will send you verification message to your email.
- Now you can download free apps, music, videos, etc.,
Solution 2: For existing Apple ID
If you are having an Apple ID already, follow the steps below:
- Open either iTunes or App Store or iBooks Store.
- Select “Remove the payment method”.
- You will not ask for payment details until you make a purchase.
SEE ALSO: How to Remove Credit Card Information from iPad
Solution 3: How to change on Mac
- Access iTunes and go to Store option.
- Select your country name or Flag from the bottom of the page.
- Choose Apps from the menu.
- Tap on any free app. This will ask you to log in into Apple ID.
- Click on “Create New Apple ID”.
6. Select “None” from the payment information.
7. Apple will verify your email address and then you are allowed to download free apps.
This article provides you with easy steps to change the settings of payment details for both iOS device and Mac. Thanks for reading this article.