Lot of users reported, Outlook 2013 no longer syncs with iCloud under Windows 10 or Windows 7. Outlook refresh button has gone. When users try to tick iPad Calendar box in Outlook, it shows error message.
- Launch Outlook app,
- Go to File-> Account Settings -> Account Settings -> Data Files tab
- Choose the iCloud data file and click Remove.
- Delete this account, if you also connected to the iCloud account using IMAP.
- Close Outlook app.
- Launch iCloud Control Panel using Start Menu and uncheck all the options like Mail, Calendars, Contacts and Task with Outlook.
- Download and install latest version of iCloud for Windows from the Apple site.
- If you already downloaded latest version, click it and select the Repair option.
- Restart when being prompted to do so by the iCloud for Windows installer.
- Launch Cloud Control Panel using Start Menu and choose the option: Mail, Calendars, Contacts and Task with Outlook.
- If its a new iCloud installation, it may prompt to run a repair on the iCloud installation again and restart. Outlook integration available for you as long as you are not using Outlook 2016 Preview version.
- Finally open Outlook and allow iCloud resync your data.