iPhone Is a very expensive one in the present scenario. But the most common problem is to permanently delete the voicemail in the iPhone. The voicemail is automatically downloaded. Then the messages are occupied more space in the phone it makes storage problem. Just take a few steps to solve the problem. Let us see the Solution.
- Close all the apps. Turn On Airplane mode.
- Go to the phone app.
- Click voicemail then select the voicemail to delete from the list.
- After this process click the delete option.
- Now Turn off Airplane mode.
These five steps are the solution for can’t delete voicemail issue. Now you can manage your problem and in future, the same problem occurs you can easily solve it.
If the above steps are not worked in your iPhone then follow the further steps below. Before following the steps back up your phone data is must because nowhere going to reset your phone so there is a chance to erase all documents and files in your phone so it must take backup all your data.
1. Now go to the General option.
2. Then select the Reset option in the bottom.
3. After that go to the option Reset All Settings.
4. Give the Reset Now option.
Now all the voicemail was cleared in your phone. After completing this process you just recover all your files and documents. This is really helpful for your problem. Now the phone storage space cleared so you saved more files and data in yours.