Lot of Apple TV users reported Apple TV 3: Home sharing issue with Yosemite & iTunes . So learn how to fix Apple TV cannot connect to iTunes library problem.
Solution 1: Change Computer name, Turn off/on Home sharing
- On your Mac system, navigate to Launchpad -> System Preferences -> Sharing.
- Click “Edit” and change your Computer name.
- No launch iTunes app and navigate to File -> Home Sharing -> Turn Off Home Sharing.
- Then turn on Home sharing.
- You Apple TV will now connect to iTunes library.
SEE ALSO : How to Fix Apple TV Cannot Connect to iTunes Store Issue
Solution 2: Unplug your Apple TV and plug it back in.
Solution 3: Turn off firewall on your virus protection software.
If you knew any other solutions to solve “Apple TV Cannot Connect to iTunes library on Mac OS X” issue, inform us via comment.