“An error occurred loading this content. Try again later”
I get this notification while trying to download or watch movies in Apple tv 2. I started trying some of the ideas that suggested for me. Here there are some ideas that helped me to reset this problem.
Solution 1: HDMI handshake problem
- Unplug the HDMI cables from tv and then from Apple TV.
- Turn off the powers of tv and apple tv, let it stay still for about 30-60 seconds.
- Spigot HDMI cables when the power is off.
- At first turn on the tv power and then ATV power.
This method worked for me.
Solution 2: Changing the settings of HDMI output
In the audio and video section, switch the HDMI output from Auto to YCbCr. This worked for me.
Solution 3: Connect the internet cable to the ATV directly
I noticed that the 10/100 5 port is sending the internet to a variety of devices, including ATV2. I disconnected the feed from the switch and plugged it directly to the ATV2, without unplugging or rebooting the ATV2 the problem went away. Everything worked for me.
Solution 4: Rebooting Apple tv
Reboot the AppleTV by pressing the menu and down buttons at the same time and then release both buttons. The AppleTV will reboot. The device reboot seems to solve the problem.
The only thing you have to do is just hold on the menu and down buttons for several seconds until the blue led starts blinking on the front of the ATV rapidly. The ATV reboots by releasing the menu and down button.
Solution 5: Solving the error by changing the setting
- Go to settings.
- Then audio and video option
- You could find Dolby Digital option – “change it from Auto to On”
Leave all other settings like Audio Output to “Auto” and HDMI Output to “Auto”
This worked for me.
Solution 6: Solving problem by connecting modem in right way
- Turned the wifi off on MacBook.
- Unplug the modem and router, and the ATV2.
- After few seconds connect the modem, router, and the ATV2 and MacBook.
Then, I selected a tv show stream and paused it as soon as it started to make sure it loaded. Once the gray bar had gone along enough, I hit play. No issues yet.
Solution 7: Changing the configuration setting
- Go to ATV2 setting section.
- And then go to general and then network.
- Go to Configure TCP/IP and select “Manual”.
Don’t change the IP address and scroll down to select okay. Same should be followed for Subnet Mask and Router Address.
Next section is DNS address. Change the address to 008.008.008.008 and then press done and again done. You can test your settings. This will solve your queries.
Solution 8: Fixing AppleTV to rent a movie
I had a problem in renting a movie so I unplugged my ATV for 30 seconds. When i plugged my ATV i was asked to sign into my apple account and then it worked for me.
Solution 9: Iron out Router problem in ATV
In your apple TV go to Settings > General > Network and look at your signal strength. Mine was at 4 bars and was not working. Now that my router is in the same room with the Apple TV it has 5 bars and works fine.
Solution 10: Changing the network setting and DNS
Simply change the network setting and DNS settings. Once changing those settings everything fixed for me.
Solution 11: Error while trying to watch Netflix content
- Plug in the micro USB cable, which is connected to iTunes.
- Update the software.
All issues went away.
Solution 12: Change the settings
Change the settings from 1080p to SD or
SD in your settings then run it on HD and vice versa.
Solution 13: Fixing problem using lowering resolution
- Go to settings.
- iTunes settings.
- Chose a smaller resolution setting.
- Try 720p or Standard resolution.
This works well.
Solution 14: Solving problem in CNBC
- Log out from CNBC and then log in again.
- Have to reactivate via ISP.
If you knew any other solutions about “Fixed: Apple TV 2G “An error occurred loading this content. Try again Later”, inform us using comment.