“How to recover deleted text messages from iPhone”- accidentally we delete some of the text messages which are important. But don’t worry iPhone recovers everything which is deleted or erased from your phone.
Solution 1: Recover from iClouds
- Sign into your iClouds account.
- Select the text messages option.
- Search for the text message that you need.
- Once you find the message, go to your iPhone settings.
- Turn off the text messages, now a pop-up appears.
- Click keep on My iPhone option from the pop-up.
- Turn On the text message and select merge.
- This will recover the text messages that you have lost.
Solution 2: Recover from iTunes
- Connect your phone to your computer and open iTunes.
- Once you see the iPhone on the right corner, select restore backup.
- Now the phone recovers all the lost files and data.
SEE ALSO: Fix: Can’t send or receive Text messages on iPhone & iPad
Solution 3: 3rd- Party apps
Downloading other apps can restore your deleted text message or data.
Solution 4: Change the settings
By changing this setting the messages will not be erased from your phone.
- Navigate to Settings -> Messages -> Keep Messages and select Forever.
- This will keep your messages forever on your iPhone.
Here given some solutions to recover deleted data or information. If you have queries or some suggestions leave in the comment area.