My iPhone not saved my photos in Camera Roll. it’s very annoying. My friend told me some solution to fix this problem. Here I am going to tell you.
Fix 1: Restart/Reset your iPhone or iPad
Force restart/Hard Reset (till iPhone 6)
- Press and hold the “Home Button”.
- At the same time, press and hold the “Wake/Sleep (Power) button” at the top right of the iPhone while holding the “Home Button”.
- Hold both buttons until the screen goes “black” and wait until the “Apple logo” appears.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 7)
- Press and hold the “Wake/Sleep (Power) button” at the right of the iPhone.
- Press and hold the “Volume Down button” on the left side while holding the “Wake/Sleep button”.
- Wait until the “Apple logo” appears.
Force restart/Hard Reset ( iPhone 8 and iPhone X)
- Press “Volume Up button” and quickly release it. And then Press “Volume Down button” and quickly release it.
- At last, press and hold the “Slide button (Wake/Sleep button)” until the “Apple logo” appears.
Note: Don’t press “Volume Up” and “Volume Down” at the same time.
Fix 2: Analyse your iPhone Storage
If your phone’s storage is full, then photo won’t save on camera roll. So, you need to see your storage. If it is full, delete unwanted images, videos, and apps.
- Launch “Settings” -> tap on “General” -> tap on “iPhone Storage”.
Fix 3: Launch Camera App
- Launch “Camera App” on your iPhone.
- Now, change to “Photo Mode”. Then take a photo.
- At the left bottom, click on the “Thumbnail” to see your captured photo.
- Click on the share button and send the image to your friend through iMessages.
- After that Restart your phone. Then images will be saved on your Camera Roll.