When I was using the phone, Hotspot turns on itself. I can’t Turn off the Hotspot. Some devices are using my Wi-Fi without my permission. I don’t know what to do? But now I fixed this problem. Here I am going to tell you the solution to fix this problem.
Solution1: Reset Network Settings
- Go to “Settings”. Tap “General’.
- Then tap “Reset” and select “Reset Network Settings”.
- After a few seconds, your phone will be reset the network settings.
Solution 2: turn on Turn off Hotspot
- Go to “Settings”. Then tap “Personal Hotspot”.
- Try to disconnect any connected devices before Turn on or Turn off “Personal Hotspot”.
- If it doesn’t work for you, restart your phone.
Solution 3: Sign Out iCloud
- Go to “Settings”. Tap “your name”. Tap “Sign Out”.
Solution 4: Change the Password
- Try to change your Personal Hotspot Password.
Solution 5: Reset Factory Settings (Factory restore)
This process will erase all data from your mobile. So Before doing it take a backup your iPad or iPhone. After finishing this restore everything.
- Go to Settings->General->Reset.
- Select “Erase All Contents and Settings”. Enter passcode if it is required.
- Then you will be asked to enter Apple ID password. Enter it. The reset process will take 1 or 2 minutes.
Now everyone will be reset on your iPad and iPhone including the Restrictions passcode.
Note: you can select either iTunes or iCloud to take a back up.
To take a back up,
- Launch Settings->iCloud
- Make sure that “iCloud Backup” is on.
- And tap on “Back Up Now”.
If you have any ideas to fix this problem, inform us through your comments.