Lot of Apple iPhone 6, 5 users reported “iPhone thinks headphones are plugged in“.
Why this problem happened?
There might be something in your iPhone headphone jack maybe dirt or lint or broken headphone piece.
Solution 1: Use compressed air
You can able to get it out via spraying compressed air into the headphone jack port.
Solution 2: Use Qtip
Remove the cotton from the Qtip head and insert it into the headphone jack.
Solution 3: Use Paperclip
- Roll up a thin bit of toilet paper (quite long) and insert it in headphone port.
- Then with a paper clip or small screwdriver push it in gently
- Left it for a few minutes and remove it.
Other fixes :-
- Suck really hard on your iPhone headphone port.
- Turn off Bluetooth and do a hard reset. Then turn on bluetooth.
SEE ALSO : How to Fix iPhone 6 Plus Volume Problems