At times iPhone sends international messages from your phone without your knowledge. It may be because of network issues or some other fault. The international messages cost more than the local message. This makes your frustration, but don’t worry. Here, given some solutions to stop sending international messages from your iPhone repeatedly.
Solution 1: Turn off Facetime
- Go to Settings->Facetime->Off.
- Recheck you balance after few hours.
- If the money is not decreased, this works well.
Solution 2: Block numbers
- Open FaceTime, when you get a message/ a pop-up saying “your carrier may charge for SMS”, select cancel
- This will not charge any amount.
Note: Block the following numbers
SEE ALSO: Fix : Can’t send or receive Text messages on iPhone & iPad
Solution 3: Turn off iMessage
- Navigate to settings and select Message.
- Turn off iMessage.
This will solve the issue.
- If the carrier is not supported by Apple, the messages will be charged.
- FaceTime automatically logins when you sign in into iClouds.
Sign out from the FaceTime app, this means you are not allowed to use this app. So this will not permanently send any text to board from FaceTime.
If you knew any other solutions about “Fixed: iPhone keeps sending international messages”, inform us using comment.