Learn how to fix iPhone 7 stuck on Apple logo issue.
Solution 1: Use Tenorshare ReiBoot
If you want to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo issue, put your iPhone into recovery mode and get out of the recovery mode using Tenorshare ReiBoot software.
Tenorshare ReiBoot is the totally free iPhone reboot software for Mac and Windows. It is a free boot repair tool for iOS devices.
Main functions of ReiBoot
- ReiBoot fixes all kinds of iTunes error when backing up or upgrading iOS Devices.
- It works for all iOS devices.
- Supports iOS 10 and earlier versions
- Completely free.
- Just click at one time to enter or exit Recovery mode.
- Using ReiBoot we can drop all data.
- Easy to use.
- Nice interface.
- Works quickly.
Step 1: Put iPhone/iPad/iPod into Recovery mode
- Download and install ReiBoot on your computer and connect your iOS Device to the computer via USB cable.
- Click “Trust” the dialog appears on your screen.
- ReiBoot detects your device, you will then find the “Enter Recovery Mode” button highlighted. Click that button to start entering into recovery mode.
- Within the one minute your iPhone, iPad or iPod will be in recovery mode successfully.
- If the device is successfully entered into recovery mode, you will discover a red iTunes logo on the device’s screen.
Step 2: Get out the Recovery mode without Restore/data lost
If the iPhone stuck in Recovery Mode, the data can loss. In that case, Tenorshare Reiboot will help to prevent any data loss or damage. The main use of Reiboot is to get iPhone out of the recovery mode without using iTunes. It helps to keep the data safe. If there is any problem means connect your phone to the computer and start Reiboot. Click Exit Recovery mode and restart iOS device. Wait until the process gets complete. Now get the iPhone in normal condition.
How to fix iOS devices stuck on Connect to iTunes screen
If iPhone or iPad got stuck on the ‘Connect to iTunes’ screen, then Reiboot can recover your device out of it. This occurs due to the following reasons
- Any problem occurs while upgrading to iOS 10/9/8 or device battery is extremely very low while upgrading.
- For long period the Apple logo is present on the screen without any changes.
- You want to update the iOS or restore the iPhone 7 and process remains incomplete.
To fix the issue you connect your phone to the PC and start Reiboot. Click ‘Exit Recovery mode’ to reboot your device and wait for 20 seconds. The second issue in iOS devices is the Boot Loop problem. Sometimes iPhone fails to restore from this problem, Reiboot can help to resolve it.
Solution 2: Switch Off/On
- Switch off iPhone and keeps restarting.
- Hold volume up button and power simultaneously.
- Leave the power button if the iPhone boots on the screen.
- It takes the least time but surely it resolves the issue.
Solution 3: Recovery mode
- Try to put your iPhone into Recovery Mode.
- Recovery Mode allows your iPhone to connect to iTunes and restore a fresh installation of the iOS.
Solution 4: DFU mode
DFU stands for Default Firmware Update.
To enter DFU mode follow these instructions
- Install iTunes on the computer.
- Using USB cable connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Turn on your iPhone.
- Hold down the on/off button for 3 seconds to switch off the phone.
- After the 3 seconds press the on/off button and press the Home button
Solution 5: Restore to Factory Settings
- Connect your iPhone’s USB cable to Dock connector.
- Push the Home button and connect the other end of USB to your computer system. iTunes will launch automatically.
- Easily put the iPhone into recovery mode.
Solution 6: Press and hold Home Button
Hold down the Home button for 25-30 seconds. It is the best and fastest method to fix iPhone stuck on the Apple logo.
Solution 7: TinyUmberlla Trick
Steps to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo
- Download the TinyUmberlla fix recovery from Mac/Windows.
- Connect your iPhone with mac or windows PC.
- Right click on the recovery tool and open it via Terminal.
- Simply open the file.
- This helps to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo.
A lot of iPhone users reported Tenorshare Reiboot fix most of the iPhone issues. If the above-mentioned solutions do not resolve the issues, contact the Apple Support Team for online help.